Lead Performance Services
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead all aspects of athlete preparation, rehabilitation, and injury prevention in close communication with management and coaching staff.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of Athletic Trainers, Physical Therapists & Performance Coaches.
- Communicate with Sporting Director, Academy Director, HR, Head Coaches, 1st Team Performance Director, MLS2 Coaches and Staff, Academy parents.
- Develop an athlete and parent education program.
- Lead and Monitor staff PDR process
- Leading Covid protocols in compliance with CDC and New York guidelines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively convey messages to colleagues, coaches, players, and parents
- An independent, enthusiastic approach and proactive attitude
- Advanced degree in Physical Therapy or Athletic Training preferred
- Experience managing multidisciplinary rehabilitation processes
- Experience working across a multidisciplinary work environment
- Competency in Spanish and/or Portuguese language preferred
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 527 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime