The graphic designer will assist in producing derivative graphics for marketing campaigns, digital and social media posts, traditional advertisements and more for all entities, with a focus on sports properties. The designer will work closely with other team members and marketing leads as layouts, copy and content are finalized before assets are released.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to design sophisticated multi-layered graphics.
- Must be able to keep up with contemporary design trends
- Must exhibit the traits of a life-long learner; staying sharp and evolving with Design software as it continuously advances
- Must be able to adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced work environment, respond quickly and calmly to client requests
- Must be able to respond in a positive fashion to constructive criticism/critique and work well in a team-based setting.
- Perform other related duties as deemed necessary or requested.
Minimum Qualifications for the Position:
- A. Degree in Graphic or New Media Design with at least 2-4 years’ experience
- Solid portfolio of professional-grade, high-caliber work, which exhibits great competency in modern Design principles, versatility and creativity
- Above-average competency in Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams)
- Must be willing/available to work some non-traditional hours; including nights and weekends as demand dictates
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Ice Hockey Team