Email Marketing Specialist
- Collaborate with external support agencies to manage workload and deliver against deadlines.
- Implement and adjust automated and nurture campaigns based on project objectives and ‘always on’ strategies.
- Manage and optimize the design, content, layout, customer segmentation and messaging strategies for direct marketing communications.
- Work with internal and external creative resources to develop effective designs for all marketing communications and supporting digital experiences.
- Stay up to date with industry trends for tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Collaborate with partnerships and sales teams on contract-based partner inclusions and best practices.
- Contribute to the management and hygiene of data.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a dynamic workload
- Strong attention to detail
- An analytical perspective
- Proficient in Marketo Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite is a benefit
- Knowledge of Trello a benefit
- Ability to work some non-traditional hours
- A passion for an active lifestyle is a plus
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime