Head Coaching Position - Men's and Women's Rugby
This position is responsible for the development, conduct and overall supervision of the Men's & Women's Rugby Club.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Working with Director of Student Activities and Director of Admissions, develop a detailed recruitment
- plan that will allow the program to be in a position of competitive leadership within local, regionally and national alliances.
- Assist with the retention of student through social and academic counseling; interaction with University
- retention team and Department of Student Activities staff.
- Create a culture of excellence throughout the student experience. Develop a culture of trust through
- mentorship and social development. Communicate expectations, praise and corrective feedback in a clear and constructive manner. Maintain positive student assessments for program from team member
Specific Knowledge, Licenses, Certifications: Organizational skills, writing and typing skills, interpersonal skills, data entry and budget management skills and demonstrated supervisory skills.
Valid driver's license; CPR/First Aid/ AED certification
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,159 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (IL)
Private Catholic University