Manager, Athletics Social Media
The department is especially interested in candidates with experience in a collegiate or professional sports setting, as well as Premiere and After Effects. Photography, graphic design or data analysis experience also a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience conceptualizing, executing and analyzing results of social media campaigns using data-driven techniques.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) and Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written communication skills..
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Copywriting and consistency in copy and style.
- Ability to foster a collaborative work environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environments.
- Overall knowledge of the sports and entertainment industry.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,180 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
TN - University
Minor League Baseball