Director of Athletic Development
This position will play a central role in major gift fundraising and contribute to the enhancement of leadership annual giving and major gift support. The Director will move prospects through the cultivation cycle and is responsible for identifying, qualifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding prospects at each appropriate step in the fundraising process.
- Develop a written strategy to cultivate, solicit, and steward each individual.
- Effectively assemble and manage advisory councils and alumni giving societies associated with each sport or general athletics.
- Draft written proposals for prospect presentations.
- Participate in the planning of University Advancement initiatives.
- Represent Athletic Development at University and Athletic events.
- Oversee and manage volunteers to engage major gift prospects, as needed.
- Participate in presentations as requested to alumni and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Five to seven years of demonstrated successful experience in university fundraising or a related field.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with alumni, donors, university administrators and staff.
- Excellent communications, organizational, and project management skills required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,180 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Catholic University
Sports and Entertainment Company
Sport Event Management
Sports & Entertainment