Men's Soccer - Head Coaching Position
The Intercollegiate Athletics Department is seeking qualified applicants for a Head Coach, Men's Soccer position (full-time, 12-month administrative professional faculty).
- Recruit quality and committed student-athletes;
- Organize and train athletes for competition;
- Monitor and support the academic success of student-athletes;
- Plan comprehensive pre- and post-season conditioning programs;
- Hire, supervise and evaluate personnel;
- Abide by the rules of confidentiality (Buckley Amendment);
- Understand and abide by proper procedures of due process in dealing with the student-athlete and staff;
- Know, understand and ensure that the student-athletes abide by all the University, Atlantic 10 and NCAA rules and regulations; and
- Carry out other relative administrative duties.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,209 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College, DC