The Receptionist will play an integral role in the daily operation by presenting a professional first impression to all visitors and callers to the Network. The Receptionist will be stationed in the main lobby of the Network and will answer all calls to the main phone line.
- Ensure that all visitors are registered with building security
- Answer all calls to the main phone line and direct calls to appropriate employees as necessary
- Check the main voicemail box frequently and respond or forward messages
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Deliver all packages internally to the appropriate individuals
- Monitor office supply levels (copier paper, notepads, tape, staples, paper clips, etc.) and procure from vendor
- Monitor kitchen supply levels (coffee, water, plates, napkins, cups, utensils, etc.) and procure from vendor
- Ensure that meeting rooms are clean and stocked with water, notepads, etc.
- Additional duties as necessary
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,136 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sporting and Music Entertainment
Private University (IL)