Athletic Success Coach
The Athletic Success Coach is a full-time professional position within the Student Success and Academic Training Centers. This position has a shared reporting structure between the Director of Academic Advisement and Planning and the Associate Athletic Director for Internal Affairs.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet with all student-athletes at least once a semester for early registration purposes and for review of degree progress.
- Monitor academic progress of student-athletes; coordinate academic support services when necessary.
- Collaborate with Associate Athletic Director for Compliance in the monitoring of NCAA Academic Progress Rate.
- Educate student-athletes on university and program requirements; as well as institutional and departmental policies and procedures.
- Promote positive working relationships with faculty and staff throughout campus.
- Regularly communicate the progress, outcomes and direction of work and make recommendations concerning improvement of programs and services.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,180 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports and Entertainment
Private Jesuit College
Sports & Entertainment
NY, Public College