Asst. Volleyball Coach
The Department of Athletics and Women's Volleyball are committed to the development of an inclusive environment and we strive to advance diverse perspectives and approaches in carrying out the mission of the University.
- A bachelor's degree is required and a master's degree and collegiate playing experience is preferred.
- Must be committed to a philosophy that emphasizes academic priorities for student-athletes as well as the importance of good citizenship on and off the playing field.
- Role models appropriate behavior and conduct to support the image and reputation of the athletics program.
- Strong understanding of various coaching techniques and a willingness to learn new methods of instruction.
- Must possess a valid drivers license.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,180 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization (KY)
VA, Private University
Private College, DC