New Student Orientation Lead Facilitator - Campus Recreation - PT Position
Leading a staff team in charge of facilitating activities for incoming freshmen as part of the New Student Orientation program. Candidates must have a strong desire to work with people in a fast-paced environment, capable of problem-solving and adapting to changing circumstances. It is preferable to have prior leadership experience.
- Coordinating and overseeing the setup, preparation, implementation, and clean-up of all NSO evening activities.
- Ensuring in representing the values of Campus Recreation.
- Facilitate an activity, and providing instructions to the entire group of new students.
- Providing feedback to professional staff on a regular basis regarding the program successes and challenges.
- Assisting with the training and mentorship of student staff (Facilitators) throughout the NSO season.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,136 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Collegiate Sports (PA)