Head Coach - Track & Field
The company is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Head Coach for Men's and Women's Track & Field. The Head Coach has responsibility for the overall operation of the Men's and Women's Track & Field program in accordance with University, conference and NCAA regulations.
- Working knowledge of program activity and best practices.
- Proven abilities in recruiting and administering program of the specified sport.
- Successful collegiate coaching, teaching, and/or competing experience in specified sport.
- Operating knowledge of database management.
- Prepare and present educational and informational workshops and seminars to coaches and student-athletes.
- Knowledge of and experience with student financial aid programs, academic programs, and/or intercollegiate athletic programs.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,136 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Christian University
Collegiate Sports (CA)
Private University, CA
Private Roman Catholic UNiversity