Men's Water Polo Asst. Coach
The Assistant Coach, Men's Water Polo will assist The Director of Men's Water Polo with recruiting, coaching, and developing a championship caliber team. The assistant coach is responsible for operating within the rules of the Pac-12 Conference and NCAA, as well as all institutional policies.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of coaching experience, or relevant experience.
- Ability to understand and comply with all rules and regulations of the University, Pac-12 Conference and NCAA.
- Computer literacy with common office applications such as Word, Excel and Filemaker Pro, as well as working knowledge of video editing applications.
- Ability to monitor and adjust program budget.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with a variety of staff and personnel in the Department of Athletics, the University, and the community.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,209 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University, CA
Private University - CA