Assist. Head Coach - Swimming/Diving
The Associate Head Coach is a coach who shares the responsibility for all aspects of the university's swimming and diving programs. The associate head coach has specific autonomy and responsibilities that include recruiting, coaching tactics and strategies, budget management, practice planning, fundraising, and other administrative responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5 years of coaching experience with collegiate Swimming and Diving program.
- Strong knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- NCAA Division I Swimming and Diving coaching experience.
- Experience as a participant in the sport at the Division I collegiate and/or professional level.
- Experience with program management (e.g., scholarships and financial aid; budgeting; playing season coordination, etc.).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,180 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Track & Field Facility
Horse Racing Complex