Men's Basketball Coach
Our University is a growing faith-based university that is seeking a Graduate Assistant-Men’s Basketball Coach for the 2022–2023 term, with a potential renewal for 2023–2024. This job is to assist with the direction of the men’s basketball program and perform assigned administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Working knowledge of NCAA Division III and American Rivers Conference rules and compliance.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Previous collegiate playing, coaching, or managing experience is preferred.
- Flexibility with schedule (ex. evening or weekend commitments).
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,159 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (IL)
Private Catholic University