Assistant Coach (Swimming & Diving)
This position has been filled - Job#: 453410278
The Assistant Swimming & Diving Coach is responsible for assisting the Head Coach in the overall coordination and execution of the University's intercollegiate swimming and diving program. This role includes identifying and recruiting qualified student-athletes, practice and game preparation; coaching; and promoting an atmosphere of compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in Sport Administration or a related field.
- 2 years of related work experience coaching the sport at a collegiate or professional level.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience coaching and/or participating in the sport at the Division I collegiate and/or professional level preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,159 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Track & Field Facility
Horse Racing Complex