Supervisor - Sports Turf
The Supervisor, Sports Turf is responsible for coordinating day-to-day mowing and maintenance practices for university athletic fields as well as landscaping in collaboration with the Sports Turf Manager and supervising staff.
Required for this position:
- 3 years of technical training in agronomy, turf management, horticulture or equivalent in experience.
- 2 years of experience with sports turf at college level or professional level.
- 2 or 4 year degree in Agronomy, Turf Management, horticulture or equivalent preferred.
- Valid Texas Driver's License.
- Must be insurable under the university motor vehicle requirements.
- Satisfactory results from a post-offer physical examination.
- Pesticide license or the ability to obtain license within 6 months.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,136 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Management (TX)