Assistant Coach Softball
The Assistant Coach works daily to assist the Head Coach in scheduling practice sessions, preparing for games, and scouting upcoming opponents and future student athletes.
- Ensures effective teaching and instruction of specific technical skill areas to student athletes.
- Provides assistance, guidance, and safeguards for each player; provides training rules and any other unique regulations of the sport to each athlete.
- Ensures student athletes grades and conduct are in line with an attitude of good sportsmanship, personal pride, and pride in school and community.
- Instills in each player a respect for equipment and school property, its care and proper use.
- Works within the basic framework and philosophy of the Head Coach and assists with determining game strategy.
- assists the Head Coach with supervising athletes during practices and competition; attends all staff meetings.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,508 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Christian University
private University, IL