Assistant Women's Basketball Coach
The Part-Time Assistant Coach assists the Head Coach in organizing, developing, and administering an intercollegiate program for women's basketball. The incumbent also participates in the recruitment of qualified student-athletes within the university and NCAA Division III guidelines.
- Baccalaureate degree or equivalent related work experience.
- Prior experience coaching and/or playing Women's Basketball, preferably on the intercollegiate level.
- Strong communication skills to enhance effective interaction with students, recruits, administrators, alumni and the community.
- Valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record in accordance with the university's Motor Vehicle policy.
- Willing to travel and be available to work flexible hours including nights and weekends as required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,159 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (NJ)
WI - University
Private University, NJ