Track & Field and Cross-Country - Head Coaching Position
The Head Coach is responsible for directing the men's and women's track and field and cross-country programs that, as a demonstration of quality and success, place consistently. The head coach maintains an exemplary student-athlete academic success rate and fosters the positive personal development of student-athletes.
- Bachelor's degree with collegiate coaching experience or high level playing experience and a demonstrated ability to coach college level student-athletes.
- Demonstrated success in coaching a regionally or nationally competitive team is strongly preferred.
- Proven success in recruiting student-athletes, fan, friend and fundraising activities.
- Communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the College.
- Intermediate level computer skills using a Windows based operating system.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,180 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Roman Catholic University