Suites & Sales Manager
This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations for premium seating options such as private and group suites, medallion lounges, and corporate sales components. Work as part of the marketing and sales team to drive revenue for all facets of the venue. The responsibilities will shift throughout the season between premium seating, corporate sales, group sales and marketing.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 3 years of direct sales experience.
- Exceptional hospitality and customer focused service skills.
- Strong management, communication, motivational & organizational skills.
- Adobe applications such as Photoshop and InDesign considered an asset.
- Experience with Salesforces software considered an asset.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,498 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Agency partnership, AL
Football Academy (AL)
Remote Ticket Sales Company
Sports Training (Multiple Locations )