Women's Field Hockey Asst. Coaching Position
The Assistant Coach has responsibility for compliance with all conference and NCAA rules for the program's various internal and external constituents. The Assistant Coach has an integral role in providing a positive experience for each student-athlete and is expected to support the university's educational philosophy and the goals of the Athletic Department.
What is Required
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of coaching or playing experience.
- Knowledge of and adherence to NCAA and member conference rules and regulations.
- Self-direction and motivation with the ability to work independently and work under pressure.
- Current CPR, AED, and First Aid certification must be maintained.
- Valid driver's license and successful clearance of motor vehicle record check.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,498 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Professional Sports Teams