Sporting Operations Manager
You are a sports event professional with knowledge of sports competition and the ability to build relationships and resolve complex problems. You will provide overall administrative planning, direction and policies to matchday staff, assuring the highest quality service for soccer matches and club events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead all aspects of operations for NWSL matches and club events.
- Fulfill team, referee, and player requests professionally and on-time.
- Maintain the integrity of the playing field before during and after matches. Inspect match sites for compliance with NWSL regulations and venue safety requirements.
- Setup/Strike the venue field operations, business activations and back-of-house areas at all NWSL home matches.
- Maintain expendable supplies for daily training, matchday operations and special events.
- Schedule and direct the operations support staff, street team and other ancillary matchday staff in conjunction with the Director of Matchday Operations.
- Implement all applicable operational policies and procedures in the NWSL Operations Manual.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,551 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private College, DC
NHL Franchise, NC