Part-Time Assist. Women's Lacrosse Coach
This position assists the Head Coach in the planning, organization, and administration of the women's lacrosse program. Demonstrate leadership and professional behavior when dealing with student-athletes and maintain positive, constructive working relationships with student-athletes, athletics department coaches and staff, and all members of the university community.
- Bachelor's degree is required, Master's degree preferred.
- Intercollegiate playing experience desired. Collegiate coaching experience preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate techniques and related skills, interpersonal skills between students, staff, alumni and friends of the college.
- Maintain professional attitude and demeanor in difficult situations.
- Ability to multi-task in a very busy environment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,450 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime