Coach Services Specialist
The Executive Officer is responsible for the coordination and administration of Coach Services. responsible for providing timely service to members and ensuring consistency within the company's coaching product services. The role also includes supporting committee chairmen on executing planned coaching initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field preferred.
- Three years of experience in the golf industry or sports program administration.
- Manage reporting and metrics on coaching products to all association key stakeholders and partners.
- Manage efforts to build alignment with Section-based Player Development staff and additional program stakeholders.
- Assist with ‘Make Golf Your Thing’ industry efforts for the benefit of PGA Members.
- Ability to Travel.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,613 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization (TX)