Assistant Athletic Trainer
MA is seeking applications for the position of Assistant Athletic Trainer. This is a full-time, 10-month position with full benefits. The Athletic Trainer will assist in providing athletic training services to the Department of Athletics' seventeen Division III varsity sports.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited Athletic Training Program.
- Certification in good standing through the BOC for at least three years.
- Licensure to practice athletic training in the state of Massachusetts (or eligible).
- Two years of experience in a collegiate athletic training setting.
- Master's degree in a related field of study preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,498 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Soccer Club
Private Roman Catholic University
Collegiate Sports (NY)