Building Tech (PT)
The part-time building technician serves in a building maintenance position, performing work tasks of repairing, servicing, and maintaining various commercial building equipment and control systems. The successful candidate must be willing to work a flexible work schedule.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum high school graduate or GED required.
- A trade school graduate with specialized training in a building related field, which would include Refrigeration, HVAC, Electrical or equivalent work experience.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in commercial facility maintenance.
- 2+ years’ experience maintaining and operating large scale chilled water systems.
- 2+ years’ experience operating a Johnson Controls building automation system or equivalent.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,447 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Organization (Remote)