Learning Specialist/Tutor Coordinator
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Masters Degree Preferred in the areas of Psychology, Counseling, Education, Special Education or a related field.
- At least one year of related experience would be required for new staff to become fully competent in the skills of the job.
- Knowledge of NCAA academic rules regarding eligibility.
- Flexible schedule including evening and weekend work as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,551 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime