Sports Performance Coordinator
The Sports Performance Coordinator will assist with the implementation of all aspects of strength training, energy system development, injury reduction and return to play protocols. All duties and tasks should also be in compliance with all Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference and National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) rules and guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Exercise Science or related field.
- Master's degree in Exercise Science or related field (preferred).
- Strength and conditioning certification (NSCA).
- Current first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and automated external defibrillation (AED) certifications.
- At least two years' experience in sport performance or strength and conditioning coaching.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,443 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Non-Profit Sports Organization
Private University, CT
Professional Soccer Cub