Assist. Director of Athletic Communications
The Assistant Director of Communications is responsible for creating media awareness, working to extend the brand and message of the University Athletics and producing digital publications and publicity. The position will serve as the primary athletics communications contact for multiple athletic programs.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Require post-baccalaureate credentials
- Bachelor's degree plus alternative or equivalent professional training and experience.
- Minimum of two years experience in sports information/communications required.
- Must be familiar with applicable desktop publishing programs.
- Experience in social media is helpful, as is experience in branding/marketing.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,695 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
NHL Franchise, NC