Assistant to Head Coach
Serve as a valuable resource for all members of the men's basketball coaching staff in regards to game and practice preparation. Develop strategic recommendations for use and implementation by the head coach. Assist with all recruiting functions as allowed by the NCAA, and support campus activities as authorized and requested.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum eight years of experience at the NCAA Division I level or comparable professional experience.
- Must be able to manage the physical demands of team practice and competition.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a diverse urban and/or intercollegiate athletics environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, current video applications, and current recruiting software.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,440 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports & Entertainment