This position has been filled - Job#: 453412590
Attn: Recent Grads (and College Athletes), & Career Women and Men – IN Portland!
We are looking for a new team member to expand our sales efforts here in our Portland, OR office! Applicants – please be located IN PORTLAND! In-office interviews will be conducted soon. Due to the scope of the role, this is an position located in our Downtown Portland office.
Please read the entire ad before applying to make certain everything sounds like a match for you!
International Sports Management (ISM) has become the global leader in the provisioning of upscale corporate hospitality and ticketing programs at major sporting events like the Masters, the Super Bowl, U.S. Open, and many more by putting our customers and our amazing team first. The values we live by at ISM are: GENUINE, TEAMWORK, RESPECT, INTEGRITY, and TENACITY.
We are excited to be hiring an Inside Sales Executive to join our team in Portland who will be responsible for new business development. This starts with “cold” calling (this simply means you haven’t spoken to someone before – it’s how many of the biggest companies in the world bring on new clients!) but we teach you how to “warm” the call using your personality and communication skills very quickly. Promotions are available for successful candidates. This is not a “telemarketing” nor a “customer service” position; job seekers searching for a role in those capacities won’t find this a match.
If you love challenges, are motivated by the hunt for new business, want to make great money and advance your career, but aren’t afraid of hard work, or failure, then we want to meet you! Remember, your background helps define where you are, but where you want to go and having the initiative to get there is most important!
- Learn how to go to market with VP through C-Suite execs throughout corporate America
- Deliver our value proposition clearly and with enthusiasm
- Drive sales activities including proactive outreach to prospects, develop qualified leads, set meetings, maintain your sales CRM
- Comprehensive training
- Ongoing mentoring
- Base salary + commission + bonus, uncapped
- Bonuses, both cash & prize (monthly, quarterly & annually)
- Bike room, on-site gym, locker facilities
- Company medical/dental plans and 401K enrollment
- PTO and major holidays off (4 weeks paid time off each calendar year)
- First year average range of $55K-$75K+ (range includes base + commission); Year two $80K+
- Growth opportunities into Sales Management / National Accounts
- Great corporate culture and community volunteerism
What you’ll bring:
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- (Some) Sales experience (B2B preferred, not just customer service)
- A.A., B.A., or B.S. degree or related experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High motivation to succeed and growth minded / promotion oriented
- Ability to explain how a deficiency in one of the above categories won’t hinder you to succeed
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
International Sports Management is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,551 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Stadium, NE