The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day support and maintenance of our wired and wireless networks. provides first line troubleshooting of network related issues; participates in implementation and upgrade projects; and processes change management requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in information technology.
- 3+ years working primarily with network devices and technologies.
- Experience with Cisco switches and Fortinet firewalls.
- Experience with a large scale network monitoring platform such as Manage Engine, Riverbed, Solar Winds, Nagios, WhatsUp, etc
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,689 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Soccer Club (NY)