Assist.Strength & Conditioning Coach
Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach: Full-time 12-month position responsible for assisting in the coaching, teaching, development, and progress of all athletes. must be able to implement a scientifically-based strength and conditioning program while providing a constant evaluation of the athlete.
- Minimum of 12-18 months experience working at a NCAA Division 1 program, ideally working with female olympic sports. programs..
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Master's degree preferred. Strong organizational and
- interpersonal skills required.
- Must have strong administrative and communication skills.
- 1-3 years of related strength and conditioning experience and at least two years' experience with Olympic sports.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,695 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University, MA
Private University (MA)