BallPark Seasonal Event Security
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring each visitor to the Great American Ball Park has an enjoyable and safe visit by tending to all needs of public safety and security as directed by management.
- Controlling and managing crowds, performing Guest services functions. (i.e... directing guests)
- Enforcing all regulations, and Great American Ball Park and MLB Policies.
- Ensuring the safe and efficient evacuation of the facility in the event of an emergency.
- Sweeping the ballpark in the event of a bomb scare.
- Execute post game lock-up procedures.
- Must be able to work outdoors exposed to weather conditions
- The ideal candidate must be reliable, helpful, alert and observant.
- This is a public safety position and, generally, requires long periods of standing and may require extensive walking and climbing steps.
- Prior experience in security, customer service or life safety professions is preferred but not required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,878 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Media Organization
Private Roman Catholic University