Job# 453247399 Northeast Region - Job Qualifications
Must be 21 years of age. Provide a valid/current Gaming Registration. Desirable attributes for a candidate seeking the position include: A working knowledge of casino operations and knowledge of gaming regulations, …
Job# 453247400 Southeast Region - Essential Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities
• Handles routine aspects of the operation with moderate supervision
• Performs daily transactions and processes related work
• Performs data entry, maintains and updat …
Job# 453247405 West Region - • Excellent field production and lighting skills.
• Camera skills including knowledge of DSLR cameras (Canon 5D, 7D), Canon C300 and Sony FS700 strongly preferred
• Advanced editing skills using Final Cu …
Job# 453247153 West Region - As our Materials Analyst – focusing on Analytical Chemistry, in our Polymers R&D Lab, you'll perform chemical analysis on a variety of Nike footwear materials. You'll develop customized testing methods to support new an …
Job# 453247409 West Region - • 5-10 years of live sports/news control room television experience required.
• Experience working within a newsroom environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Broadcasting, Radio/TV/Film, or equiva …
Job# 453241021 West Region - Responsibilities:
Support the Sponsorship Marketing Team in day-to-day delivery of tactical marketing activities
Recording assets used across various recording systems
Optimizing contractual ad allowances across m …
Job# 453247423 Northeast Region - • Secure multi-year agreements for Private Suite leases
• Maintain a detailed customer database of all clients and prospects. This includes, but is not limited to: Salesforce CRM, Paciolan Ticketing System, call sheets, …
Job# 453247170 Northeast Region - Duties Include:
Assist with court filings, document preparation, and case management.
Law research, client meetings, and general case management.
1st amendment, lobbying, civil rights, constitutional law.
Job# 453247172 Northeast Region - Desired Characteristics:
Intermediate-expert knowledge in online social communities.
An understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, etc.
Motorcycle enthusiasts preferred.
Demonstrates flexibility; can re …
Job# 453247174 Northeast Region - Desired Characteristics:
Knowledge and ability to write press releases
Basic understanding of email (Outlook)
Experience in marketing collateral (flyers, advertisements, promotions)