Job# 453273967 Northeast Region - Key responsibilities:
- Assist the EVP and SVP with the evaluation, planning, development and/or acquisition of partnership opportunities and new business venture opportunities
- Draft and coordinate business plans and fi …
Job# 453273964 Northeast Region - Key responsibilities:
- Assist and draft fact-based modeling efforts for a range of business initiatives
- Contribute and assist in structuring and analyzing deals in all sports, entertainment and media areas
- Coordinat …
Job# 453273908 Northeast Region - Responsibilities
Takes active role and primary ownership in managing all relationships between business users and development teams to define the “who,” “what,” and “why” for complex and c …
Job# 453273885 Northeast Region - Responsibilities
Lead one or many software products, developing requirements, design and implementation strategies
Interface with both business users and technology staff defining and translating business requirements into …
Job# 453273874 Northeast Region - Responsibilities - Sourcing
* Review seasonal category strategies with the Sr. Director of Global Sourcing & Production
* Manage Product Development time and action calendar to meet key milestones
* Monitor on-time deliv …
Job# 453273848 Northeast Region - PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinate and develop with East Coast Productions the annual boxing, Real Sports and other programming templates.
Track ongoing variances to cost-estimates and a …
Job# 453273847 Northeast Region - PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Create and manage the BA/OPEC program rights inventory in the corporate database (C2) for existing and new programming.
Create Business Objects repo …
Job# 453249414 Northeast Region -
Assemble Informational Kits.
Ship and track kits for all handicap seminars.
Work with the Accounting Department to process registrations and refunds.
Assist with coordination of various on-going Department proje …
Job# 453273690 Northeast Region - The Box Office Manager is also responsible for selling Season Tickets, Luxury Suites and Group Outings to local Businesses and Non-Profits.
These duties include, but are not limited to, the following: