Member Services Coordinator
This position supports the Federation’s mission and vision by demonstrating a commitment to exemplary member service, as well as a collaborative spirit, equality, fairness, respect, and accountability.
Under immediate supervision by the Director of Member Services, this position requires attention to detail, teamwork, and the ability to provide exceptional member service. This position is responsible for building trusting member relationships, identifying member needs, making appropriate recommendations, providing accurate information, and implementing effective solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing exceptional member service and building trusting relationships both internally and externally.
• Interacting with members in a professional manner via telephone, fax, online chat, and email and providing accurate information.
• Following through on commitments to our members.
• Striving to exceed minimum performance by setting higher individual goals.
• Increasing department productivity by responding to member inquiries within established turnaround times.
• Resolving member requests within 24 hours.
• Assisting with the compilation and maintenance of documentation maintained in the department.
• Contributing to the success of the department by working with other team members to meet deadlines and suggesting ways to gain efficiencies while maintaining accuracy.
• Being active in supporting a positive, up-beat environment and demonstrating a positive attitude.
• Processing memberships within the Federation guidelines. Must be familiar with membership rules and processing procedures.
• Participates in special projects identified by management in order to evaluate.
• Exceptional member service is provided, and member relationships are enhanced.
• Communication with members and staff is effective and professional.
• Relationships with Directors and other staff are productive and promote a positive team environment.
• Assistance is provided to other department members when needed.
Required, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, energy, reliability and self-motivation are a must.
• A significant level of diplomacy and the ability to build trust is required in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
• Work involves extensive personal contact with others and may involve motivating and influencing others.
• Attention to detail and the ability to follow-through on commitments as well as demonstrated problem-solving skills are required.
• The ability to strictly adhere to a work schedule and be consistently available for work is a critical element of this position.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must have knowledge of standard office PC programs and be Internet savvy.
• Spanish skills are helpful
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Some college preferred.
• Customer service experience preferred.
• Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds. (Anything over 25 pounds requires a two person lift)
US Equestrian is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We strongly encourage applications from black, indigenous, and people of color, immigrants, women, people with disabilities, members of the LGBTQIA+ community, and other underrepresented and historically marginalized groups.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,264 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private University (VA)
KY - Public Research University