Fitness Floor Attendant
The position supervise the fitness floor (i.e., cardio room, weight room, and track), maintain a clean work environment and assist members and guests with their needs.
- Understanding of exercise and the use of exercise equipment;
- Energetic, dependable, and flexible;
- Must have current (or must be able to obtain) CPR/First Aid/AED (Automated External Defibrillator) certifications;
- Must be able to safely and independently move up to 50 pounds, and perform light maintenance; and
- Personal training certification from a nationally accredited organization is a plus!
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 603 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Public University - VA
Collegiate Sports Health and Wellness
Private University (FL)
Private Historically Black University