Assistant Coach, Softball
The Assistant Softball Coach in a Division I program is responsible for various coaching and administrative tasks. They actively recruit and award athletics scholarships to identified student-athletes, teach and develop softball skills, manage administrative tasks, monitor academic progress, and ensure compliance with NCAA regulations.
- Bachelor's degree (foreign equivalent or higher).
- 3 years of full time coaching experience at the college level in the sport of softball.
- Previous experience with a Division I Athletic Program.
- Prior experience with hitting and/or outfield instruction. Prior recruiting experience.
- Understanding of NCAA Compliance Rules (played a Division I, II or III sport, coached in collegiate athletics or as a staff member in a collegiate athletic program).
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 603 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
University - NY
Private Catholic University