Marketing Sales & Game Operations Internship - Fall Term
- Hands-on program assisting the Marketing and Sales departments in responsibilities regarding advertising, public relations, promotions and sales efforts for all events at the arena.
- nterns will assist with projects pertaining to these aspects of our organization to increase ticket sales, awareness of events and overall implementation of marketing and sales efforts.
- Compiling information for our advertising campaigns.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of promotional plans for upcoming events.
- Grassroots Marketing.
- Qualifying sales leads.
- Database management.
- Working events to ensure proper implementation of promotions and sponsorship fulfillment.
- Developing and distributing flyers, posters and other promotional materials to locations around Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
- Researching promotional and sales opportunities.
- Fulfilling various clerical duties.
- Assist with game day operations.
- Office Organizational tasks.
- In-game game operations.
- Candidates must be in a school certified internship program to qualify.
- All positions are unpaid and candidates must be willing to work flexible hours, including evening and weekends.
- Please submit hours required from your educational institution with application.
- Candidates must be willing to work each event as required including nights and weekends.
- Candidates must be enthusiastic and willing to learn, marketing experience a plus.
- Internship Interviews will take place starting July 29, 2019.
- Jobs offers will be extended the begining of August.
- Internship Term will be late August until Late December/ Early January.
- We have openings for Full Time and Part Time Internships.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.