2019 Fall Sponsorship Internship
- Assisting the Partnership Marketing staff in executing all partner contractual elements.
- Support the Marketing and Charities departments on sponsor programs and initiatives.
- Event planning and execution of partner related events at our stadium, training facility and various other venues.
- Game day execution of partner promotions and activations.
- Tracking added value for partner including, but not limited to ticket plan promotions, social media, game day giveaway promotion, etc.
- Representing the team at sponsored events including player and event appearances.
- Administrative tasks such as mailing, database upkeep, electronic filing, etc.
- Set up and tear down of partner related elements at games and community events.
- Composing season recaps.
- Arrival time is approximately six hours before kickoff (lunch provided) and departure time is approximately one hour after the game ends.
- Day of game responsibilities may include:
- Street Fest Activation Area
- Partner-Branded Activation Support
- Pre-game Ceremonies Coordination
- Halftime Promotions
- In-game Promotions
- Post-Game Player Meet & Greets
- Intern positions will not be scheduled to work more than twenty nine hours per week under any circumstance.
- This includes time spent at events, matches, trainings, and in the office.
- All interns must be students enrolled in post-secondary education.
- Both the intern and their educational institution must agree that our internship policies will qualify the intern to receive credit.
- Candidates must exhibit a “team first” attitude.
- Candidates must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor in the presence of clients, players, VIPs.
- Candidates must exhibit a strong desire to learn and a strong work ethic.
- Candidates must exhibit a positive outlook that values customer service.
- Candidates must exhibit a passion to succeed in the sports industry.
- Candidates must be flexible and able to adapt to various needs.
- Candidates understand positions are unpaid and do not entitle individual to future employment with club.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
Professional Baseball Team
University ( ND )