Ticket Sales & Business Development Intern - (Fall 2019)
- Internship is ideal for someone that is serious about pursuing a career in sales with a professional sports team.
- It will provide sales, customer service, ticket operations, and fulfillment experience.
- This position will report directly to the Senior Director of Ticket Sales.
- Daily outbound sales campaigns.
- Assisting the sales department in day-to-day ticket operations.
- Ensuring pre-season, in-season & game day activation and delivery of all ticket/experience deliverables.
- Attending/staffing outside events.
- Offering sales/marketing feedback/suggestions as it pertains to the sales department.
- Assisting clients and providing customer service.
- Performing other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Candidates must have a desire to work hard to gain sales experience in the professional sports/entertainment industry.
- Looking for aggressive, intelligent, social, 'people person(s)'.
- Candidates must be self-motivating, reliable and enthusiastic.
- Candidate is able to receive college credit based on the specific requirements from his/her school.
- Candidate is responsible for all travel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to think independently.
- Experience managing multiple relationships over periods of time.
- Attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Competitive spirit and highly committed to endeavors.
- Highly motivated with a desire to be successful.
- Effective time management skills.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
Month-to-Month Premium Subscription - $19.95 per month after trial period.
Sports & Entertainment