Graphic Design & Marketing Intern
- Design and produce email and web-specific graphics and other forms of media including memes, gifs and other content made for social media.
- Assist with all marketing communications sent to the email databases, including newsletters, marketing emails, and other emails as assigned.
- Learn to develop and execute marketing campaigns promoting family shows and concerts.
- Pitch non-cash agreements with media outlets and develop partnerships with organizations and influencers in the market to promote events.
- Assist with social media efforts of the marketing department.
- Assist with organization of customer data captured through post-event surveys.
- Develop marketing and public relations recaps, based on feedback and effectiveness of marketing strategies used.
- Recognize and understand the components of sponsorship, sales and operations as it applies to the marketing and promotion of events.
- Assist the marketing staff at booths/tables at festivals, fairs and other events with high traffic to publicize our events.
- Participate in all supervised events, game-day activities, promotions and set-up.
- Assist marketing department with daily office tasks.
*Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Possess advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom and After Effects.
- Possess an understanding of fundamental HTML, responsive and hand-coding skills.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms.
- Must be a college junior, senior or graduate student studying a related major.
- Student is not required to receive college credits for this internship.
- Financial compensation will be provided for this internship.
- Travel and housing arrangements are the responsibility of the student.
- Availability to work nights and/or weekends, including games, concerts, family shows and other events as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region School