Game Day Marketing Intern
- Report to the Partnership Marketing Manager
- Must be able to attend all home games during the season.
- Facilitate Team sponsor activations throughout the fan areas
- Encourage fans to engage in fun fan-friendly activities
- Run fan tournaments and games in designated activation spaces
- Must be able to receive college credit
- Completed at least one year of an undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- Must commit to entire Team home schedule and potential home playoff games
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities necessary to perform essential functions
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to be friendly and courteous and a team player, regardless of the situation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Prior Customer service experience, especially with managing medium to large crowds, is a plus
- Able to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb stairs
- Detail oriented with the ability to work efficiently in a high-stress and fast paced environment
- Must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue.
- May work at heights.
- Employee will be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs.
- The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit and must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region School