Community Relations Intern-Full Season
- Demonstrates our One Team philosophy of Passion, Accountability, Customer Focus, and Teamwork.
- Oversee fan mail program to ensure the prompt written response to all fan requests.
- Maintain department databases and merchandise inventory files.
- Handle general office duties, including: data entry, answering phones, copying filing, faxing, and maintaining mailing lists and donation requests.
- Administrative support for Director of Community Relations
- Receptionist training
- Community Relations staff support:
- Maintain database, oversee mail-outs, registration and serve as point of contact for all related collaterals.
- Assist with auction and other event duties as required
- Proficiency in Excel is required
- Must be organized, able to handle multiple tasks and have the ability to work with premium accounts.
- Junior or Senior level in college
- Marketing, Sports Administration, or related business majors preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on charitable galas/dinners is a plus
- Cash handling and some sales experience preferred
- Flexibility to work long hours, nights and weekends – including home games
- Understanding and experience in Community Relations preferred
- Must enjoy working with people
- Ability to work under and meet tight deadlines, balance multiple tasks in essential
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel and familiar with Microsoft Outlook, and Access
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 534 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
American Professional Soccer Club