Social Media Intern
This position has been filled - Job#: 453376263
The NFL Team Social Media Department is looking for a well-qualified social media intern with working experience in the field.
The purpose of our department is to develop, schedule and maintain the content provided on all NFL Team, NFL Team Cheerleaders, Stadium social media channels. This position will end after the 2019 season. This position will be limited to 28 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Social Media Coordinator in creation and development of content to distribute across all social media platforms.
- Assist in scheduling and implementing a monthly, weekly, daily social media calendar.
- Monitor and engage communication with fans across all social media platforms in real time.
- Real time coverage of live team events and functions.
- Maintain and update social media channels during home and road games.
- Assist in developing and updating website content.
- Assist the Content Strategist in pulling social, web, app and CTV analytics.
- A degree in marketing, communications, social media or related field plus on the job social media experience.
- Ability to shoot video and have knowledge of video editing software a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube also must have a pulse on developing social media platforms.
- Strong storytelling/copywriting/copyediting skills.
- Basic knowledge of the NFL and the NFL Team.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop a plus.
- Ability to work as a team under tight deadlines.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment