Marketing and Content Coordinator
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Marketing and Content Coordinator. This position will be located at our new headquarters location in Frisco, TX.
This is an amazing opportunity! Come join a team of passionate, hardworking professionals!
The Marketing and Content Coordinator will serve as a project coordinator for the marketing, brand and content team. This role will help maintain the PGA of America's brand and engagement with members, the industry and golfers by executing plans that support brand objectives and coordinating campaigns that will increase the awareness of the PGA of America and its Members.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Specific areas of responsibility include but are not limited to):
- Coordinate objectives with the marketing, communications, content, creative and partner development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Assist in development and refinement of graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
- Work with the Creative department to help deliver content that meets PGA brand specifications.
- Serve as the liaison for media ad buys with PGA of America partners that create greater awareness for the PGA brand.
- Support the commercial department by scheduling and organizing the creation of year-long marketing initiatives calendar.
- Work with Marketing Project Manager and Commercial Group directors to evaluate campaign performance.
- Coordinate information sharing among departments, sections and consumers to ensure brand communication is consistent and meets advertising deadlines.
- Work with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Assist content team in creating consistent messaging.
- Contribute content for special events programs at member and spectator championship events.
- Assist the Marketing Project Manager with Championship and Membership department marketing efforts, specifically email campaigns.
- Assist Content team with review and editing of Member and Championship content.
No supervisory responsibility
No financial responsibility.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related major.
- Two years’ experience working within a Marketing and Advertising department, with a concentration in brand management.
- Sports and/or entertainment experience preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Must have knowledge of and/or training in marketing and brand development processes.
- Knowledge of marketing planning processes and ability to help create alignment and action plans to support strategies.
- Must also have excellent written and verbal communication skills and a general knowledge of the game.
- Knowledge of Google Suite.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Major League Soccer