Seasonal BallPark Operations Internship
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for multiple pre-game, in-game, and post-game duties at Great American Ball Park.
- Providing setup and placement of tables, chairs, stanchions, turnstiles, trash cans, and other items throughout the ballpark.
- Assist with “on call” such as wheelchair runs, on-site deliveries, and other customer service related needs.
- Assist with interactive games in the Fan Zone.
To be considered for employment for the above position applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a High school Diploma or GED.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 48 home games during the 2020 season which includes days, nights, weekends and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,986 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Private Roman Catholic University