We are seeking a Data Architect who will partner with the business, sales analytics and IT, to be a key influencer in the end-to-end architecture, design, execution,operation and support of Data Platform.
Some Primary Responsibilities:
- Partner with technical and non-technical stakeholders to understand data and reporting requirements.
- Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business and IT needs, create Data Platform, AA/AI roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments, infusing key analytics and AI technologies where appropriate (e.g. Azure ML, ML Server, BOT framework, Cognitive Services, Big Data, Data Lake, Azure Databricks, etc.)
- Ensure that solution exhibits high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Math, or related field
- Strong experience designing and deploying full stack data analytics platforms including the use of data warehouse/lake technologies and data visualization tools such as PowerBI and Tableau and Advanced Analytics including Azure Data Bricks
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, database migrations, and technology management. required
- And more..
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 1,864 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Community College (FL)